Sunday, March 6, 2016

Word and Sentences

NO

WORDS
SENTENCES
1.
Door

The door was pushed by Andi
2.

Flower
The flower is beautiful
3.

Book
I will writing a book
4.

Pen

 Ulfa borrow Mita’s pen
5.

Computer

My Computer room is located in the third floor
6.

Motorcycle

Gusna go to campus by motorcycle
7.

Car

The colour of Rika’s car is blue
8.
Bag

I have the big bag
9.
Library

Rina reading book in the library
10.
Chair

The chair is broken
11.
Table

The table is  making by Mr. Arif
12.
Canteen

I buy food in the canteen
13.
Fan

The fan is rotate very fast
14.
Mosque

Tuya prays in the mosque
15.
Tree

The tree is very high
16.
Dictionary

My dictionary is lost
17.
laboratory

I love lobaratory in the campus
18.
Trush bin

We do not trush bin in our class
19.
Laptop computer

Vira forget to bring her laptop computer
20.
Rice cooker

She cooked use rice cooker
21.
classrooom

M1.3 classroom very noisy
22.
Toilet

Toilet  in my campus is very clean
23.
Corridor

I always sit in corridor
24.
Broom

There are three brooms in my classroom
25.
Rubbish

The rubbish is burn
26.
Parking place

Firman is waiting for Gusna in parking place
27.
Stone

The stone is throwed by Alam
28.
Security post

Security post is quiet
29.
Shoes

My shoes is limited edition
30.
Handphone

He has the best handphone
31.
Televition

They are watching televition
32.
Glass

I drink use a glass
33.
Plate

The plate is break
34.
Slipper

She uses slipper in the classroom
35.
Socks

The colour of my socks is white
36.
Clothes

My clothes is wet
37.
Skirt

Yulfi’s skirt is very long
38.
Throsers

Tight throsers becoming present day tren
39.
Marker

She buys a marker in the virtual
40.
White board

My lecturer is write in the white board
41.
Eraser

The eraser is fallen
42.
Pasteboard

The pasteboard in fron of corridor
43.
Poster

There are many poster in same place of my campus
44.
Doorstep

We pass doorstep to the faculty
45.
Fotocopy

I go to the fotocopy place everyday
46.
Printer

Ria see the printer in laboratory
47.
Ink

The ink is fallen to floor
48.
Cake

The cake made my mother is very delicious
49.
Calender

I see calendar everyday
50.
Fishpond
There is fishpond in the campus

51.
Scissors

She takes scissors in laboratory
52.
Umbrella

There are many umbrella in my classroom
53.
Glasses

I do not use glasses
54.
clock

I forget to bring my clock
55.
Calculator

Ria uses calculator to counting her money.
56.
Wall

The colour of wall in my classroom is white
57.
Wi-fi

Wi-fi in my campus is slow
58.
Paper

Ronald uses paper to make kate
59.
Key

I lost my key in campus
60.
Helmet

My helmet always fallen in the parking place

No comments:

Post a Comment